The cost-effective Solvac S1 provides automated solvent washing, rinsing, cooling, and drying all in a single compact unit. The S1 offers premium standard features at a budget-friendly cost.
Compact cleaning packed with eco-friendly technology
The Solvac S1 vapor degreaser system is designed to safely operate with several of today’s non-flammable and EPA-approved solvents. Our automated compression lid seals in machine contents, which allows more efficient use of energy and fewer carbon emissions into the environment. Additionally, a Vapotronic Electro-Pulse Modulation system greatly increases solvent retention and reduces energy consumption over conventional vapor degreasers.
The S1 also reduces solvent consumption by lowering the freeboard area temperature, with an increase in the freeboard coil zone.
Reduce required floor space, operator time, operational costs, and carbon emissions by using the Crest Solvac S1 precision ultrasonic vapor degreaser.
Superior cleaning for a wide range of industries
This system is proven to effectively remove contaminants such as surface oils, greases, solder flux, and wax. Many companies spanning a wide range of industries depend on Solvac Ultrasonic Vapor Degreasers including medical, automotive, aerospace, electronics, and optical. From any rugged industrial to critically precise needs, Solvac Vapor Degreaser Systems can meet your company’s cleaning demands.
- Reduces solvent consumption and costs – Auto-sealing compression lid serves to retain solvent, which is more efficient than machines without auto-sealing lids
- Reduces solvent loss, lowers electric expense – Vapotronic Electronic Pulse Modulation System sends electrical heat energy into the solvent only as needed, instead of the continual flow used in less efficient machines
- Improved operator controls and diagnostics – Compact PLC coupled with a high-resolution, full-color touchscreen HMI
- Easy remote access, data export, and firmware updates – Front-panel mounted RJ45 connection and a USB port on the PLC for stick drive
- Upgraded refrigeration minimizes solvent loss, increases efficiency – Able to maintain a colder freeboard area vs competitive models
- Maximizes vapor rinsing for better cleaning – Distilled solvent cooler line helps reduce the process sump temperature, thereby increasing the temperature differential between components and vapor
- Increases operator safety – Interlocking the internal lifter with the lid helps eliminate the hoist movement while the lid is open
- Highly convenient process status reports – Unobtrusive LED status strip uses a combination of red, green, and blue lights to display current status of the cleaning process