Crest Ultrasonic Cleaning System- Optimum Console™ is a versatile ultrasonic precision cleaning system designed to clean a wide variety of industrial components. It is available in aqueous or semi-aqueous process models to solve today’s high-tech cleaning challenges.
Engineered with a compact, space-saving design and rugged, stainless steel tubular frame, the Optimum Console is a cost-effective solution to industrial cleaning applications.
It offers the convenience of an all-in-one, wash-rinse-dry design with a single point facility connection for easy installation.
Crest Ultrasonic Optimum Precision Cleaning System
It’s a user-friendly, manually operated console available with automation upon purchase or to be added at a later date.
Features and Benefits
- CTS Series Automated Cantilever Transport System (Optional) is rugged and reliable.
- Custom Fixture Baskets configured for ideal cleaning of intricate parts.
- Load Station (Optional) with basket sensors to automatically activate transport and process cycle.
- Tanks are constructed of 316L stainless steel.
- Genesis Generators patented constant power provides TRU-SWEEP™ sweep frequency cleaning action. Available in 25, 40, 58, 132 and 192 kHz frequencies, designed for specific cleaning applications.
- Ultrasonic Wash provides high intensity heated ultrasonic wash. Filtered recirculation with overflow weir removes oil and particulate contaminants.
- Heated Ultrasonic Rinse provides a multi-stage reverse flow cascade rinse with spray-over immersion, conserving space and water usage. Maximizes rinses for spot-free drying.
- Operator Controls designed for easy operator use. Includes electronically timed ultrasonics, P.I.D. temperature controllers and illuminated indicator switches.
- Sliding Dryer Cover with optional automatic activation.
- Electrical Box conveniently located for easy access.
- High Efficiency Re-circulating Hot Air Dryer has unique updraft air flow to dry parts quickly. Compressed air blow off allows for speed and efficiency.