Crest Healthcare Console Junior (CJ) Series Ultrasonic Cleaning System is designed to thoroughly clean (remove tissue, blood and other contaminants) instruments prior to final disinfection and sterilization. The System’s compact design makes it suitable for use in the Central Supply or other instrument preprocessing areas to ultrasonically wash instruments prior to a disinfection and sterilization cycle.
Crest Healthcare CJ Series Ultrasonics Cleaning System is a freestanding instrument cleaner supplied in a compact stainless-steel cabinet. The ultrasonic washer contains all needed components to effectively wash (utilizing ultrasonic cavitation in a detergent-balanced wash solution) surgical instruments prior to disinfection and sterilization. The CJ is equipped with an automatic opening lid and load elevator for ergonomic, easy and safe instrument loading.
- 132kHz Ultrasonic Cleaning Power
- Locking Caster Wheels
- Safety Interlocks and Controls
- Large 15-gallon or 20-gallon Capacity Process Tank
- Illuminated Main Controls
- One Chemical Probe and Pick-up Tube
- Front and Side Service Access Panels
- Automatic Lid and E-Z Load Tray Elevator
- Port Flushing System Connector
- Toe Touch Control