Ultrasonic Surgical and Medical Device Cleaner
Precision clean surgical instruments & medical equipment.
Medical professionals will encounter many needs for Crest Ultrasonics precision cleaning equipment and Chem-Crest® ultrasonic solutions.
Medical industry challenges
- Reprocessing of medical devices requires a quality management system.
- Contaminated surgical instruments and endoscopes have caused infection transmission.
- Cleaning of all reusable medical devices is a critical step that should be monitored.
- Inadequate cleaning can result in failure of sterilization and/or high-level disinfection.
- Proactive gap analysis is critical for optimal medical device reprocessing.
The complexity of medical devices has increased over the past ten years, and outbreaks of infections due to contaminated devices have focused attention on the need to adequately clean medical devices to ensure the adequacy of disinfection and sterilization. There has been a paradigm shift in reprocessing medical devices, emphasizing a quality management systems approach that requires High-Frequency Ultrasonic Cleaning and ongoing monitoring by reprocessing personnel.
Advancements in surgical instrument design have dramatically improved patient outcomes. Intricately designed surgical instruments and devices have made manual cleaning more labor intensive and challenging for the washing/decontamination department staff. CREST HEALTHCARE Ultrasonic Cleaners help increase efficiency in the Sterile Processing Department (SPD) through powerful ultrasonic cleaning capabilities, maximum capacity, and staff-focused designs.