Ecoclean’s EcoCBase C2 uses non-halogenated hydrocarbons as highly effective cleaning media for removing oils, greases, emulsions and swarf. The machine can be used between or after manufacturing processes, either in small factories with comparatively low production capacities or in large factories with decentralized cleaning stations.
Users benefit from:
- One solution for various cleaning tasks – from workpiece degreasing to removal of smaller particles of dirt with less than < 100 µm
- Double solvent filtration during filling and emptying of working chamber
- Multiple monitoring of safety-relevant temperatures and pressures in the tanks
- Minimized energy input through heat recovery
- Sophisticated, redundant safety equipment