With a Cyber-Jet conveyor parts washer – you get quality, elegance, and flexibility.
Better Engineering’s Cyber-Jet line is at the very top of its class. For ease of access, standard on the C-24 are hinged doors on one or both sides of the canopy. This conveyor washer is stainless steel inside and out and is available in 6 standard models.
- Canopy Design/Access: two different canopy styles are available – hinged, lift-up canopies that lock open and hinged doors (standard) on one or both sides of the the canopy.
- “Wetted” parts are stainless steel (with few exceptions)
- True modular construction
- Insulation/Stainless Steel Cladding
- Natural stainless steel finish
- 24″ wide Heavy Duty Conveyor
- Conveyor load height is 40″ above the ground. Exposed conveyor either end for loading and unloading is 18″
Various filtration elements, including powered oil skimmers, oil/ water coalescing tanks, strainers and bag filters
- Gas and steam heat in lieu of electric heat
- Steam exhaust units and mist collection systems
- Special belts and other types of conveyors
- PLC’s, etc…